MBA How to Apply
You can apply online.
Please note: once you have clicked on the above link:
- Read the information provided on the Graduate Studies Applying to Guelph page carefully.
- Click on the "apply online" link
- On the "University of Guelph Graduate Studies On-line Application" page click on "Create Account" (second option on that page).
- Complete the form on the "Create Account" page and follow the step by step instructions as provided on the University of Guelph website.
- The online application will take approximately one hour and you must have access to a printer to complete this process.
Application Deadline: March 6
- Next entry point is May
- Admission decisions are made on a continuous basis. Class sizes are limited, consequently applicants are advised to apply early.
For more information please contact us:
Toll Free: 1 888 622-2474
Local: 519 824-4120, Ext. 56607
Applicants must complete the following:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non-refundable application fee of $150.00 CAD
- Original Transcripts
- Two Reference Assessments
- Statement of Interest
- Resume (Formal Education / Professional Achievement)
- TOEFL Score (International Students) - if English is not the first language (See English language requirements).