Our faculty are a vibrant and growing community of innovative, engaging, dedicated teachers and researchers providing students with strategic and critical perspectives in their areas of study through active learning that takes place in the classroom, on line, through service and community-based opportunities and the practical application of course content.
Our faculty also develops and disseminates high-quality, groundbreaking scholarship in all of its forms: discovery, integration, application, teaching, learning and service and offer industry experience in areas such as banking, consulting, agribusiness, food, tourism, hospitality, restaurants and high-tech. The majority of full-time professors have PhDs from a variety of business schools and institutions, including Schulich (York), Ivey (Western), Rottman (University of Toronto), Sprott (Carleton), De Groote (McMaster) and Harvard.
- Mike von Massow, Assistant Professor
- Bill Braithwaite, Adjunct Faculty
- Rumina Dhalla, Assistant Professor
- Joan Flaherty, Assistant Professor
- Tom Funk, Adjunct Faculty
- Elizabeth Kurucz, Assistant Professor
- Sara Mann, Associate Professor
- Larry Martin, Sessional
- Bruce McAdams, Associate Professor (Video)
- Brent McKenzie, Associate Professor
- Jeff O’Leary, Sessional
- Geoff Smith, Adjunct Faculty
- Ben Bradshaw, Associate Professor (Video)